If you want to contribute to the wonderful cause of saving and sheltering cows, you can do so with ease. Just follow these simple steps and you can be part of this noble drive.
- Click on the tab “Donate” on our home page and you will be directed to another page for information.
- In this page, you will find an option to enter the amount you want to contribute, with the minimum being 25 Rupees.
- You have to furthermore provide information about yourself, including your name and email address along with contact number.
- We would also need your contact information for billing purposes.
- After providing your information and choosing the amount you want to contribute you will be redirected to the page for payment.
- You can choose to pay through your cards or other online options as provided in the page.
Instead of choosing the “Donate” tab on the home page, you can also check the denomination you want to donate directly from the home page. You will be providing the same information as in the other step.
1. Is there a minimum or maximum limit to the donation?
The minimum amount you can donate is set at ₹ 100. There is no set upper limit as we cannot set a boundary to the kindness you would offer to these angelic animals.
2. Can I use this donation to get a tax exemption?
Yes, you can. The donations made to this cause are exempted as applicable under the Section 80G of Income tax act 1961. This is the reason why we provide you with a clear bill for even the smallest contributions.
3.What modes can be used to make the contribution?
You can pay for the donation using multiple payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, net banking and also popular wallets available in India. You can find the options in our payment page after you provide your personal information and billing details.